Monday, February 4, 2008

Lindsay Speaks


It's been six months since Lindsay Lohan left Cirque Lodge in Utah and she's finally speaking for the first time about her party-girl ways as well as getting back to work and her life now, sans bad influences.

Gracing the March cover of the UK edition of Glamour, Lohan tells the magazine that since she's the type of person who wants to trust everyone, it has been hard to hang out with some friends because they have gone different paths.

Expressing empathy for other fellow celebrities, Britney Spears and Amy Winehouse, who are going through some of the same troubles Lohan faced, she says she would be lying if she said she would never go to a club again, insisting that she is now more comfortable with her own company. "I'm fine being alone during the day, but I hate being alone at night. I like having friends around me, but now I'd much rather be at home," Lohan explains to the magazine. She says she fills her days now with writing in her journal and by watching TV.

And what does she think is the biggest misconception others have of her? "That I don't have my head in the right place. That, and probably that I'm not a good person...because actually I am."

- Erin Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment