Saturday, April 30, 2011

Life Partner

Hope U are all fine :)
As we all know "There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved."
Get married to the person who loves you..
Say her indirectly through your love "Come live in my heart, and pay no rent"..
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.
I think womens heart is too soft, and I am waiting for taking care of my life partner's heart :)
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
I would like to hold her hand throughout my life..
When you love someone madly, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
I think even after reading this line ur wishes will be coming out from ur mind :)
A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
I will be happy if she teaches me how to kiss :)
What is life without having a child? Its adds the happiness..
Do all things with love.
lead a happy life for ever..
I will also be happy if U share your thoughts with me if you wish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment